Dear friends,

Sorry for the inconvinience this may have caused. I've moved my blog to my own domain and hosting space at aayisrecipes.com. If you visited this page looking for a specific recipe, you should be able to find it at my new website very easily.

Thanks for all your support, suggestion, feedbacks, comments which motivated me to make this move, to a more stable, more flexible, more categorical (thanks to wordpress) space on the internet. All the recipe posts have been migrated to my new website and you won't loose any.

Don't forget to update your bookmarks(links) to http://www.aayisrecipes.com. It will only take you a minute, and will always take you to the new web address the next time you want to visit and avoid you a redirect. I hope all of you will continue to visit and support my blog.